We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The sifted and aerated flour is placed in the kneading bowl and a hollow is made in the middle of it: crushed yeast, salt and sugar. Pour the lukewarm water, little by little, first for the complete dissolution of the yeast and sugar, and then for the incorporation of the entire amount of flour.
Add the oil, little by little and knead the dough until it becomes elastic and non-sticky.
Leave the dough (covered with a clean napkin or cling film) to rise, in a warm place, away from cold air currents.
When the dough has doubled in volume, it is turned over on the plate sprinkled with flour and kneaded a little more to release the air, in order to become firmer.
Divide the dough into 6 approximately equal pieces, which are left to rise slightly on the board.
Meanwhile, prepare the liquid / syrup for spreading: melt the honey in 3-4 tablespoons of lukewarm water.
Take the first piece of dough and roll it out with a rolling pin to form a rectangular sheet of about 25/20 cm. Grease the sheet with honey syrup and sprinkle with poppy seeds. Roll the sheet, with the poppy inside, on the larger side and do the same, until the dough is exhausted.
Place the sticks, spaced apart, in a tray provided with baking paper, leave to rise for another 15 minutes and then grease them with honey syrup, sprinkle with poppy seeds and put them in the preheated oven over medium heat.
When they are nicely browned, they are taken out of the oven and can be served, once cooled, plain, or for breakfast.
Google, fined 220 million euros in France. Find out why!
Google has agreed to make changes to some of its widely used online advertising services after the French antitrust authority fined the company based in Mountain View, California, for 220 million euros (267.48 million euros). USD).
The move came after an investigation found that Google abused its dominant market power in terms of access to online advertising, where some of its tools have become almost essential for large publishers.
The decision is an attempt to rebalance the power struggle over online ads in favor of publishers, which dominated the pre-Internet business but lost considerable ground as Google and Facebook grew.
The supervisory body said the decision paves the way for publishers who felt disadvantaged to seek damages from Google. Many global publishers have expressed dissatisfaction with the advertising practices used by the technology giants.
"The decision to sanction Google is particularly important because it is the first decision in the world to focus on the complex algorithmic bidding processes on which the online advertising business is based," said France's antitrust chief Isabelle de Silva.
Balade en Provence men's survival kit, organic, 4 x 20 g, ecological
• The men's survival kit includes four body and face products.
• It can be used for both inspired gifts and travel.
• It consists of shaving soap, post shave formula, solid formula shampoo and an all-in-one product for face, body and hair.Properties
• BALADE EN PROVENCE was born in a small village in Provence, where the fragrant fields of lavender, roses and other flowers are a constant reminder of the natural wealth of the region.
• All products are made using the cold pressing method, which means that the oils are not heated, so they retain their natural properties.
• Solid formulas are left to "rest" for at least 4 weeks on wooden shelves to give the oils time to mix.
• This process preserves the nourishing properties and gives the skin a soft and hydrated texture.
• No sulfates or ingredients that can affect the skin or scalp, no pesticides.
• Ethical sources for ingredients.
• Minimum 25% organic ingredients from the total formula.
• Zero waste: the product packaging is certified 100% compostable, and the printing is done in France using vegetable-based ink.
• Certified organic and vegan product, including BIO Earth Durable and Vegan Society approved.
• One package contains 1 set of survival kit for men (4 x 20g), certified organic product.
• 1 x 20g Solid shaving formula for smooth skin
• 1 x 20g Solid post-shave formula, reduces discomfort and moisturizes dry skin
• 1 x 20 g Invigorating solid formula shampoo, moisturizes the scalp and gives the hair a stronger and shinier look
• 1 x 20g All-in-one, 100% natural solid formula, can be used for both face, body and hair (shampoo).
• Ingredients 1 x 20g Solid shaving formula: Cocos nucifera oil, vitis vinifera seed oil, aqua, sodium hydroxide, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis seed oil, pinus sylvestris oil, citrus limonum oil, citrus sinensis peel oil expressed, limonene, citral
• Ingredients 1 x 20g Solid post-shave formula, reduces discomfort and moisturizes dry skin: Theobroma cacao seed butter, Cocos nucifera oil, Copernica cerifera cera, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil.
• Ingredients 1 x 20g Invigorating solid formula shampoo, moisturizes the scalp and gives the hair a stronger and brighter look: coconut nut oil, vitis vinifera seed oil, aqua, sodium hydroxide, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, brassica campestris seed oil, limonene, citrus nobilis peel oil, citrus paradisi peel oil, citral, illite, eugenia caryophyllus bud oil, eugenol.
• Ingredients 1 x 20g All-in-one, 100% natural solid formula, can be used for both face, body and hair (shampoo): Coconut nucifera oil, vitis vinifera seed oil, aqua, sodium hydroxide, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis seed oil, pinus sylvestris oil, citrus limonum oil, CI 77499, citrus sinensis peel oil expressed, limonene, citral
• Moisten the hair and then rub the solid shampoo directly on the hair - a small amount of shampoo is enough to wash the hair properly.
• Massage the hair and scalp until you get a creamy foam that can be easily spread over the entire length of the hair.
• Rinse your hair well with plenty of water.
• Use solid all-in-one formula:
• Shampoo: moisten and massage the hair with water, then apply the all in one formula directly on the hair.
• Body: moisturize the skin, apply directly and massage until you get foam, then rinse.
• Shaving: apply directly to damp skin before using the razor.
• Use solid shaving formula:
• Moisten the skin with warm water.
• Apply the product directly until you use the shaver.
• Use the solid formula after shaving:
• Use after shaving to soothe the skin.
• Apply the product on damp skin and then massage.
Fasting honey and poppy sticks
These good-tasting bars are very good and effective! We sift the flour in a bowl and leave it at room temperature, an hour before we start working.
We make a hole in the middle of it, where we add the yeast mixed with the sugar.
As I said before, sugar helps the yeast to activate faster.
Heat the water and pour a little over the mixture of yeast and sugar.
Mix them lightly and leave them for 10 minutes, until the mayo doubles in volume.
Then we gradually add the rest of the hot water, which we mixed with the oil and we start to gather in the center the flour from the edges.
Knead a lightly soft, but non-sticky dough, which we cover with a towel and leave it for about 25-30 minutes in a warm place, until it increases its volume consistently.
Then sprinkle fine salt over it and knead it again, to dissolve the salt and incorporate it evenly into the dough.
Divide the dough into 8 equal parts and form 8 spheres that we leave to rest for 5-6 minutes, then we spread them with the help of the rolling pin, in thin sheets and we roll them, not very tightly, we place them in the tray lined with baking paper, at intervals of about 2 cm.
Cover them with a kitchen towel and leave them in a warm place until they consistently increase in volume.
Mix 100 ml of cold water with a tablespoon of flour and, with the help of a brush, grease the bars with this mixture, then sprinkle poppy seeds over them.
Bake the bars for 20-25 minutes, in the preheated oven, at 160-175 degrees C.
Boil the water for the syrup, let it cool for 2-3 minutes and dilute the honey in it.
Grease the hot bars with this syrup, after removing them from the oven.
These fasting bars with honey and poppy seeds are very tasty, as well as the others, the difference between them is the color of the dough.
The ones with milk have a whiter, more natural dough and a fluffier idea.
And the dough of these bars with honey and poppy seeds, as fasting, added a little more flour.
100 YEAR OLD RECIPES: Stuffed Cornlets and Orange Bars
In this section, we present you old recipes, taken from various specialized "treaties", specifying, each time, the source.
This week, we present "Stuffed Cornlets" and "Orange Sticks" recipes that were published in the volume "Sweets" (1936), written by Mrs. Maria General Dobrescu.
Proportions: 250 gr. butter, 250 gr. sugar, 250 gr. flour, a lemon & acircie, 3 egg yolks, an egg white.
Knead the fresh butter with the powdered sugar, the fine flour, the lemon peel and the yolks. After the shell has been stretched with the rod, cut it into a half-moon shape, grease it with egg white and sprinkle with sugar. Bake over low heat only to brown.
Proportions: 100 gr. sugar, an egg, 40 gr. butter, orange peel, 100 gr. flour, a glass of baking soda.
Rub the sugar with the butter until it becomes foam, add finely chopped orange peel, baking soda and flour. Mix well on the board with a knife, form bars the thickness of your little finger. Place in a tray lined with butter and flour, sprinkle with candied julienne oranges.
Ingredients for the glaze
- Leave the coconut milk in the fridge for at least 2 hours before preparing the dessert. When the milk is cold enough, remove the solid part, which separates on the surface.
- Put the milk separately together with the coconut oil, powdered sugar and vanilla in a saucepan and heat them very little, so that they liquefy. Add the coconut flakes and mix.
- With wet hands, form the coconut bars and place them on a tray in which you have placed baking paper. Put the formed bars in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- For the icing, break the chocolate into smaller pieces and put it in the microwave or bain marie for 1-2 minutes. If you melt chocolate in the microwave, turn off the heating every 30 seconds and stir in the chocolate to avoid burning it.
- Pass the coconut bars through the chocolate icing and place them back on the baking sheet. Refrigerate the dessert for at least 30 minutes.
✽ Alternatively, you can pour the coconut composition into a cake tray lined with baking paper and flatten it on the bottom of the tray. After taking it out of the fridge, pick up the composition using baking paper and cut the bars with a knife.
Couple on "shopping" in Auchan: she with two cheese wheels under her skirt, he with three Saxon salami sticks in her breast
An Iasi resident tried twice to get his supply from Auchan, without paying. In both cases, he passed the cash register like a bee, but was stopped by security guards. He was convicted, but that was because he did not agree to work for the benefit of the community. The first act was committed on the evening of May 8.
A security guard was told by his colleagues that a man was behaving suspiciously, so he began to supervise him. He saw him walk past the cash register without paying, so he stopped him. Alexandru Tudosă had on him a backpack with three bottles of spirits, a packet of coffee, six chocolate bars, a dose of energizer, 12 sachets of nees, six socks, a pair of sneakers, an epithelium, a perfume and a razor. The total value of the goods amounted to 640 lei, the result of the theft being a criminal complaint.
Weeks later, the scenario was repeated. Tudosa entered Auchan with her backpack. He was seen by an employee putting several bottles of alcohol in his bag, and the guard was announced. Tudosa was detained as soon as she passed the house. Three bottles of spirits, a packet of pastrami and one of kaizer were found in the bag, with a total value of 302 lei. Tudosa did not appear at the trial, although she was summoned. After completing the criminal investigation and starting the trial, the man left the country, being tried in absentia. As the 27-year-old did not agree to perform unpaid work for the benefit of the community, he was sentenced to 6 months in prison. Prosecutors have appealed against the sentence, and the trial is set to resume in September.
The same sentence, of 6 months imprisonment, but with suspension, was applied by the magistrates of the Court and two other thieves. Florentina Stan had hidden two rolls of cheese under her skirt, and her concubine, Gheorghiţă G & acircndac, had put three bars of Saxon salami in her jacket. Unlike Tudosa, the two were more experienced, the woman being convicted of several thefts committed in France, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic and Spain, and he was convicted once again, in Paris, also for theft. As such, they also had a basket with a series of products, which they put on the cash register tape. Their misfortune was that they had been seen hiding the stolen goods in their clothes. And in this case, an appeal was declared, but not by the prosecutors, but by the defendants.
Fasting bars with poppy seeds - Recipes
Do you remember those straight, long, slightly sweet and slightly sticky bars sprinkled with poppy seeds? We bought them years ago from a grocery store near the school. To be honest, I forgot about them for a long time and I can't say that I ever particularly liked them. It's just that at that time you didn't have much to choose from, there weren't as many pastries as there are now. As I was saying, I completely forgot about those bars and would have been forgotten if Violeta hadn't reminded me of them. But seeing them on her blog, I found them very appetizing and suitable to take in the park when I go out with the dwarf. And since in the park all the pope dwarfs have croissants, pretzels, puff pastry, etc., I thought I'd better make them and know what I put in them than to buy. Okay, of course I can't protect her from all the nonsense in the trade, but at least in the first years of my life I should try to protect her from E's. I saw that Violeta made these fasting bars. I didn't make them exactly according to her recipe, so I replaced the water with milk and the oil with butter, so mine are not fasting.
500 g white flour 000
-100 g butter
-250 ml of warm milk
-80 g sugar
-1 envelope of dry yeast Dr.Oetker
-1 salt powder
-50 ml of water
-2 teaspoons flour
-1 tablespoon mac
-50 ml of water
-1 tablespoon old
As you can see in the pictures below, I turned again to my fantastic bread machine, which I simply love for how well it does its job for me. So, they get into the bread machine first. liquid ingredients, ie warm milk, melted butter, sugar, salt, flour and finally dry yeast. Set the kneading and leavening program and at the end of the 90 minutes, the dough grows so beautifully that it sticks to the car window: D. The dough is divided into 8 equal pieces, from each piece stretch a rectangle that rolls as you see in the pictures and the resulting sticks are placed in a tray lined with baking paper, about 2 cm away some others. Cover the tray with a towel and let it rise for another 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, grease each bar with a mixture of water and flour and sprinkle poppy seeds on top. Then bake the bars in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove when ready and grease with the syrup obtained from water and sugar.
Unfortunately, my bars didn't come out as nicely "tanned" as Violeta's, but the explanation is that maybe that's my gas oven. : P If I had left them longer, they might have browned harder but they risk coming out dry, or they have to whiten the soft and fluffy core, which breaks into strips. I made these bars twice, the first time I greased them with egg yolk and even then they didn't brown more.
This is what the first option looks like.
You know them for sure! Especially if you're from the '80s generation. They are those beautifully aligned horns, covered with poppy seeds, not missing from the bakeries. Fluffy and with a pleasant, sweet taste!
It is an extremely simple dough, made of flour, yeast, water and oil. They can be made with both milk and water, if you fast and cook for the whole family. Being Easter Lent, I made and remade them in the water version. My dwarfs love them! You can also fill them with magic!
- 400 gr flour 550
- 200 gr warm water (milk)
- 75 ml cold pressed oil
- 5-6 gr dry yeast without monostearate / 20 gr fresh yeast *
- or lg certified pasta / honey
- optional, 2+: a pinch of salt
* If you use fresh yeast, it will be mixed with 3-4 lg of warm water (from the measured amount of water), a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of flour and leave it to activate a little.
How I proceeded:
- I mixed the flour with the dry yeast. I added warm water, date paste / honey and oil. I kneaded the dough 3-4 ', in the planetary mixer. You can very well do this by hand. The dough obtained is a soft, slightly sticky one. We leave it in an oiled baking dish, 30 '. Or until it doubles in volume.
- after leavening, I divided the dough into 6 balls. I spread each ball in a rectangle of dough, which I twisted from one end to the other. I placed the obtained stick in the baking tray. I did the same with the other dough balls. Don't forget to sprinkle flour on the worktop, if necessary.
- Once the bars were formed, I greased them with a mixture of 1/2 lg flour and 2 lg water and sprinkled them with poppy seeds. I invited them in the preheated oven at 180 * / 30 '
- after baking, they can be greased with a mixture consisting of a teaspoon of date paste / honey and 2 lg of water.
- they are soft, fluffy and break down into layers! Mega good!