- 1 1/2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 4.5-ounce packages skinless smoked trout fillets,* broken into rough 1/2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- Assorted sliced breads, toasted, cut into triangles, or thin baguette slices, toasted
- Assorted dried fruit (such as figs, prunes, apricots, and pears)
- Assorted nuts (such as walnuts, almonds, pecans, and cashews)
Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, horseradish, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl to blend well. Stir in fish and capers. Season dip to taste with pepper. Transfer dip to decorative bowl. Cover and refrigerate.DO AHEAD Dip can be made 8 hours ahead. Keep refrigerated.
Place dip in center of platter; surround with toast points, dried fruit, and nuts.