We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder (preferably Madras-style)
- 4 9- to 10-inch-diameter spinach flour tortillas or plain flour tortillas
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey meat (about 10 ounces), divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 6 tablespoons coarsely chopped lightly salted peanuts, divided
- 1 1/3 cups coleslaw mix (preferably green and red cabbage with carrots) without dressing, divided
Mix mayonnaise, chutney, and curry powder in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread 2 tablespoons curry-chutney mayonnaise in 2-inch-wide strip down center of 1 tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup turkey, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1 1/2 tablespoons peanuts, and 1/3 cup coleslaw mix. Fold sides of tortilla over ends of filling, then roll up burrito-style, enclosing filling completely. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each turkey wrap in half on diagonal.