- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups diced seeded plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Rub veal chops with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill veal to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium.
Meanwhile, combine 4 tablespoons oil and garlic in small saucepan. Set on edge of grill or over medium heat on stove top and heat oil until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Mix in tomatoes, olives, basil, and vinegar. Stir vinaigrette until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; serve with chops.