- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 6 cups small cauliflower florets (from 1 medium head)
- 2 15 1/2-ounce cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 2 10-ounce cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Add onions and sauté until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Add curry powder and stir 20 seconds. Add cauliflower and garbanzo beans; stir 1 minute. diced tomatoes with chiles, then coconut milk; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and boil gently until cauliflower is tender and liquid thickens slightly, stirring occasionally, about 16 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in cilantro; serve.