- 3/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- 2 teaspoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 2 large bunches collard greens (about 2 pounds), thick stems trimmed, leaves halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise (about 16 cups)
- 8 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage (about 1 medium head)
- 4 cups coarsely grated peeled carrots (about 6 large)
Whisk first 6 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Dressing can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
Combine collard greens, cabbage, and carrots in very large bowl. Pour dressing over; toss to coat. Season generously with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until collard greens soften and wilt slightly, tossing occasionally, at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.