- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 cups diced seeded red, yellow, and orange tomatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 large bunch watercress, trimmed
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
Cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and crushed pepper; stir 30 seconds. Add tomatoes; sauté just until heated through, about 2 minutes. Mix in vinegar; season sauce with salt and pepper.
Drain pasta and add to skillet; add watercress and 1 cup Parmesan cheese. Toss until watercress wilts and sauce coats pasta. Transfer to bowl. Serve, passing additional cheese separately.