Mint, ginger, fennel, and cayenne are known for their digestive properties. Turn this into a spritzer by using club soda instead of water.
- 1 1½-inch piece turmeric, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds or aniseed
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon digestive or aromatic bitters
Muddle mint sprigs, turmeric, ginger, fennel seeds, and cayenne in a 4-cup measuring glass until turmeric and ginger are broken up into bits.
Add vinegar, honey, bitters, and 3 cups cold water; stir to dissolve honey. Chill until very cold, at least 1 hour and up to 1 day. Strain.