Never met a corn fritter recipe we didn’t like, and we love this one.
- 2 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- ½ jalapeño, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sour cream and lime wedges (for serving)
Pulse eggs, flour, Parmesan, and ½ tsp. kosher salt in a food processor to combine. Add corn, scallion, and jalapeño; pulse 2–3 times.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, cook heaping tablespoonfuls of batter until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side; season fritters with salt. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.