- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large zucchini, cut into thin spears
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs in a small bowl; set aside. Combine panko, cheese, mint, rosemary, and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Dip zucchini in eggs, then roll in panko mixture. Sauté zucchini, rotating, until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.