- 1 750-ml botle Vin due Glacier wine or Essencia (orange Muscat wine)
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 2 8-ounce firm but ripe pears, peeled, halved, cored, each half cut into 4 wedges
- 18 dried Calimyrna figs, quartered
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, halved
- 8 dried pear halves, each cut into 3 wedges
Stir first 5 ingredients in large saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Add remaining ingredients; simmer until fruit is tender, about 15 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer fruit to bowl. Boil syrup in pan until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 7 minutes. Pour over fruit. Cool. Cover; chill until cold, about 3 hours. DO AHEAD Can be made 3 days ahead. Keep chilled.