We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 pound extra-sharp white cheddar cheese, grated (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup chopped drained pickled jalapeño chilies from jar, 5 tablespoons liquid reserved
- 3/4 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (packed) chopped fresh basil
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 15x10x2-inch glass baking dish with nonstick spray. Sprinkle cheese evenly over bottom of dish. Sprinkle chilies, sun-dried tomatoes and basil over cheese. Using electric mixer, beat eggs in large bowl until pale and slightly thickened, about 8 minutes. Beat in reserved 5 tablespoons jalapeño liquid. Pour egg mixture into dish.
Bake frittata until firm, about 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Cut into 24 squares. Cut each square diagonally in half.
DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill. Reheat in 350°F oven 10 minutes. Serve warm.