- 4 cups assorted chiles (such as serrano, jalapeño, and Thai)
- 1 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
Cut large chiles into 1/4" rings. Pierce small chiles 3-4 times with a skewer. Pack all chiles in a clean 1-qt. jar.
Bring vinegar, all remaining ingredients, and 1 1/2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour hot brine over peppers; seal jar. Let cool, then refrigerate. Serve within 1 month.