- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 9 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 2 1/4-pound head of savoy cabbage, halved, cored, very thinly sliced (about 16 cups)
- 16 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (packed) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Place cabbage and green onions in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. DO AHEAD Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
Mix cheese into coleslaw. Transfer to large shallow bowl and serve.