- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package), room temperature
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400°F. Butter rimmed baking sheet. Roll out crust on floured surface to thin 16-inch square. Spread all of preserves over pastry, leaving 1-inch plain border. Sprinkle dried fruit and nuts evenly over preserves. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Fold about 1 inch of each pastry side over filling. Starting at bottom, roll up pastry jelly-roll style, enclosing filling. Using large spatula, transfer strudel to prepared baking sheet, seam side down. Bake strudel until golden, about 35 minutes. Cool completely. Cut strudel into 1-inch slices.