This recipe makes roughly ½ cup tahini sauce, which keeps for about 4 days in the fridge. Keep a couple of ripe bananas handy and eat this all week.
- 2 tablespoons (or more) pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Stir tahini, maple syrup, nut milk, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl or small measuring cup until smooth. Divide oats and yogurt among bowls, spooning yogurt into centers. Divide banana among bowls and drizzle tahini mixture over. Top with sesame seeds. Drizzle with more maple syrup, if desired.
Do Ahead: Tahini mixture can be made 4 days ahead; cover and chill. Rewarm gently before serving.