- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 15-oz. cans chickpeas, rinsed, drained, patted very dry
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
Combine paprika and cayenne in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat oil in a 12" skillet over medium-high heat. Working in 2 batches, add chickpeas to skillet and sauté, stirring frequently, until golden and crispy, 15–20 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer chickpeas to paper towels to drain briefly. Place in a medium bowl. Sprinkle paprika mixture over; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt. Toss with lime zest and serve.