- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice, cooled
- 2 cups bite-size pieces assorted vegetables (such as radishes, tomatoes, peas, summer squash) or carrot ribbons
- 3/4 cup torn mixed leafy greens, sprouts, and herbs
- 1/3 cup chopped red, yellow, or white onion or scallions
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts (optional)
Pulse first 4 ingredients in a blender until combined; season with salt and pepper. With blender running, slowly drizzle in oil. Process dressing until well blended.
Place remaining ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with 3 Tbsp. dressing and toss to coat. Pass remaining dressing alongside for drizzling over.