- 3/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 12-ounce bag fresh cranberries (about 3 cups)
- 1 large Bosc pear, peeled, halved, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Stir sugar, cider, and vinegar in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until chutney thickens, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl; cover and chill. DO AHEAD: Can be made 3 days ahead. Keep chilled.