Drizzle this fragrant honey over your favorite cheese, or use it as a condiment on prosciutto panini.
- 3/4 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/2 cup walnut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or rosemary leaves plus 2 sprigs
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 4 whole dried chiles de árbol
Preheat oven to 325°. Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and fragrant, about 15 minutes. Let cool. Coarsely chop; set aside.
Whisk honey and oil in a medium bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Fold in walnuts, thyme, and lemon zest. Add chiles. Divide between two 8-oz. jars. Cover and chill. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 month ahead. Keep chilled. Stir before using.