“The earthiness of the spinach is set off by the soy sauce and vinegar; it's my new favorite sauté.” –Alfia Muzio, recipe developer
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 bunches flat-leaf spinach, trimmed, very coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup finely shredded toasted nori sheets
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add spinach, tossing and letting cook down slightly before adding more, until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Pour off any cooking liquid and toss spinach with soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Serve topped with nori.