- 4 Golden Delicious apples, unpeeled, halved, cored, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 Bosc pears, unpeeled, halved, cored, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
Preheat broiler. Brush 2 large baking sheets with olive oil. Gently toss apples, pears, 1/4 cup oil, and minced rosemary in large bowl. Arrange fruit in single layer on sheets. Broil until fruit is tender and edges begin to brown, watching closely to avoid burning and turning sheets for even browning, about 5 minutes.
Transfer fruit to platter. Sprinkle with pepper. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature. DO AHEAD Can be prepared 4 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.