We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This cooling raita, or yogurt sauce, is a popular condiment for Indian feasts. It's also great with lamb chops.
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups whole-milk yogurt (not Greek)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Combine onion, cilantro, yogurt, mint, coriander, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a medium bowl. Season sauce with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired.
DO AHEAD: Sauce can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.